Close this browser window to return to the list
Host Code: 541
- Province: Hubei Province 湖北省
- Nearest large city: Shi Yan
- Languages spoken at home:
- Home location:
On a farm 农场
- Home description:
Traditional Farm Houses built on an old temple complex.
- WWOOFer duration of stay:
- Children OK: Yes
- Are you vegetarian:
- How many WWOOFers at one time:
We can host many simultaneous guests.
Warm to hot in the summer with frequent rain. Very cold in the winter.
- Time of year WWOOFers may visit:
- Type of host:
- Other details:
Register today and start your WWOOF China adventure
- Farm organically:
- Use animal waste for fertilizer 在您耕种过程中您只用动物粪便作为肥料吗:
- Raise animals 您饲养家禽或家畜吗:
- Use chemical pesticides to control insects/disease 您使用化学杀虫剂来控制昆虫或农作物疾病吗:
- Use chemical fertilizers in your farming 在您耕种过程中您使用化学肥料吗:
- Farm naturally 在您耕种过程中您让作物自然生长么:
- Would like to learn more about organic farming practices 您想了解更多关于有机农业的信息吗:
- WWOOFers tasks:
- Message to WWOOFers:
The farmers only make around 3-5 USD each day. So a small fee will be asked to help provide for the WWOOFer.
The farm is attached to a Kung Fu school, it may be possible to work out an exchange for Kung Fu classes. If no exchange is possible at the time of arrival than classes can be joined for a minimal fee.
The farmers who will be guiding WWOOFers do not speak English. However, they are very easy going and good with non-verbal communication.
Our farm is in a national park. It is not easy to come and go, but there are many beautiful things to see on the mountain.
The farm is also a Hostel, and there are often interesting travelers passing through.
I have lived on a few farms in the USA and have always loved my experiences. I am excited to be a host for a change!
See you soon!