Close this browser window to return to the list
Host Code: 378
- Province: Hong Kong 香港
- Nearest large city: Hok Tau Wai Village, Fanling, New Territories
- Languages spoken at home: English, Cantonese, Mandarin and Putonghua.
- Home location:
On a farm 农场
- Home description:
You will live in a house inside the farm. our farm equipped with cold and hot water shower, toilet, refrigerator, kitchen. Our village has about 100 persons and some of them speak English. From the farm to downtown area takes less than a hour. We have 2 lovely cats and 2 dogs and they love to have companion.
- WWOOFer duration of stay:
Up to 3 months 长达三个月
- Children OK: No
- Are you vegetarian: No, we do not exclude meat
- How many WWOOFers at one time:
Mild all seasons, no snow, winter around 10C while summer is hot, around 30C
- Time of year WWOOFers may visit:
All Year 所有年份
- Type of host:
Vegetable Farm 菜园
Organic Farm 有机农场
Register today and start your WWOOF China adventure
- Farm organically:    Yes (我们从来没有使用农药)
- Use animal waste for fertilizer 在您耕种过程中您只用动物粪便作为肥料吗:    No 没有
- Raise animals 您饲养家禽或家畜吗:    No 没有
- Use chemical pesticides to control insects/disease 您使用化学杀虫剂来控制昆虫或农作物疾病吗:    No 没有
- Use chemical fertilizers in your farming 在您耕种过程中您使用化学肥料吗:    No 没有
- Farm naturally 在您耕种过程中您让作物自然生长么:    Yes 是
- Would like to learn more about organic farming practices 您想了解更多关于有机农业的信息吗:
- WWOOFers tasks:
- Message to WWOOFers:
We are running this 50,000 sq feet organic farm for almost 10 years and we welcome people around the world to come and experience working in an organic farm and get to know about Hong Kong, a place which combine Chinese and Western culture.
WWOOFers to come and help in different kinds of farm work and have to help to prepare lunch and tidy up.
If you love to hike, we have many good hiking trial around the farm.
Wwoofers are required to purchase insurance before coming to farm.
If come at summer time, please bring long sleeve shirt, pants and hat.