Close this browser window to return to the list
Host Code: 2212
- Province: Sichuan Province 四川省
- Nearest large city: Chengdu
- Languages spoken at home:
- Home location:
In a small town 小城镇
In a city 都市
- Home description:
Hi travelers!! Welcome to China :))))
We need helpers to help with English teaching and some housework . Our daughter Cynthia teaches local children English for free and your main work is to help with her teaching. Sometimes we also need you to do some housework , but don’t worry it won’t be hard.Hours are around 3-4 per day, 5 days a week.we’re happy to be with you at your leisure time, but it’s also fine if you wanna be alone.:))
We can pick you up at the airport.:)
You don’t have to be native English-speaker ,but fluent daily conversation would be necessary. You don’t have to be a trianed teacher, just be patient and comfortable with children. We welcome travelers around the world .:))
We’re easygoing family with a friendly , cute dog. We can provide 2 nice single rooms, 3 meals a day , hot water all day , conditions, and free WiFi. We run 2 traditional Sichuan restaurants so you’ll be invited to eat in our restaurants with us periodically.:))
We hope you love dogs and children. Cynthia love her volunteering teaching and hope you feel the same.
Our teaching work is quite different from others because we don’t charge any money, all we want is a bright future of the kids.
You’ll be treated like a family, during your spare time we’re happy to show you around and make some traveling plans for you.
Our house is 1 hour drive from Chengdu. We can take you to the Panda base, Sichuan university which my daughter attends, Emei mountain, which we know some relatives and can ask some discount for you .
Photos will be updated soon, but if you’re interested in helping children, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- WWOOFer duration of stay:
All Year 所有年份
- Children OK: Yes
- Are you vegetarian: No, we do not exclude meat
- How many WWOOFers at one time:
- Time of year WWOOFers may visit:
All Year 所有年份
- Type of host:
Rural School 农村学校
Private Home 城市的私人住宅
Register today and start your WWOOF China adventure
- Farm organically:    We are not a farm (不是农场)
- Use animal waste for fertilizer 在您耕种过程中您只用动物粪便作为肥料吗:    We are not a farm (不是农场)
- Raise animals 您饲养家禽或家畜吗:    We are not a farm (不是农场)
- Use chemical pesticides to control insects/disease 您使用化学杀虫剂来控制昆虫或农作物疾病吗:    No 没有
- Use chemical fertilizers in your farming 在您耕种过程中您使用化学肥料吗:    We are not a farm (不是农场)
- Farm naturally 在您耕种过程中您让作物自然生长么:    We are not a farm (不是农场)
- Would like to learn more about organic farming practices 您想了解更多关于有机农业的信息吗:    We are not a farm (不是农场)
- WWOOFers tasks:
- Message to WWOOFers: